Who am I?
My name Florence Chéreau, born and raised near Paris. I have moved to the Netherlands at the end of my Photography studies to live the adventure with the Dutch boyfriend I had at the time. 25 years later, I am quite rooted in The Hague, living behind the dunes with man and teenage daughter. I love my job and in my free time, you can find me dancing, doing Qi Gong and sketching.
Enthusiasm determines my life choices. My ratio steadily follows to help me understand what leads. There is no room for masks and boxes, I go for feeling, emotions and knowledge. Whatever happens, my motto is that everything can be given a twist so that I can do something with it….recycle.
Further to this, I am a humanist, someone who appreciates every person. That’s why I am very grateful that I might give a push to some people so they can continue dancing through life, just like me.
- 2022 Weekend Bernard Bouheret The 5 essences of Shiatsu
- 2021 member of the professional Association for Shiatsu therapists SVN
- ’20 ’22 TuiNa and Traditional Chines Medecine at Academie Bo-Yi
- ’20 I ching & wonder meridians at Nestada
- ’19 Moxa assistent at Ki-Do centrum
- ’19 Basic Western Medical Knowledge at Con Amore
- Week ends with Gilles Wurtz: Celtic Chamanism, Women and Plants, Metamorphosis
- Weekend Bernard Bouheret: 5 emperor’s Shiatsu
- Weekend Carola Beresford-Cooke: Roots and origin of Shiatsu
- 2014-2019 Nederlandse School voor Klassieke Shiatsu Shiatsu therapist education
- 2013 N.S.K.S. Basic course shiatsu
- 2003 Arbo Unie Ergo Coach training
Let the Ki flow…..